WHO THEY ARE
San Francisco based Eventbrite is all about bringing people together. By connecting them to great events around the globe, Eventbrite helps people learn more, share more and celebrate this fascinating world of ours.
WHY IT’S AWESOME TO WORK THERE
With a mission that’s all about personal growth, Eventbrite delivers some of the best wellness services of any biz we’ve had the pleasure to Namaste with.
Along with yoga by OMY, Eventbrite serves up all this, right at the office:
- Rest and Recharge rooms (hello, nap)
- Dental Care
- Nutrition consultation
- Healthy group lunches
- Mindfulness classes
- 15-minute manicures or pedicures
- An employee education program called Brite Talks (think your own private City Arts and Lectures right at the office)
- A "take the time you need" vacation policy
- Maternity leave and support practices that even Sweden might envy
IT’S IN THE DNA
This stellar office culture starts with married co-founders Julia and Kevin Hartz who have always put a premium on health and feeling good. As the parents of young children, who also run a company, they know the hurdles well. So they set out to create a visionary workplace that’s great for humans—where they can do their best work and lead full, stimulating lives.
Mission accomplished big time, Eventbrite. Kudos, love and gratitude from OMY.